POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Stability : Stability Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:19 EDT (-0400)
  Stability
From: Invisible
Date: 27 Oct 2008 11:10:19
Message: <4905d9db@news.povray.org>
I'm probably going to regret asking this, but here goes...

As far as I can tell, everything was going just fine. Then one day we
started hearing reports about some bank that nobody's ever heard of
called "Northan Rock". Something about them being in financial trouble.
Que scenes of people standing in the street trying to withdraw their money.

A few weeks later and people are talking about "credit crunch" and
"ecomonic meltdown" and "global recession" and stock markets tumbling to
the ground, and now there's some talk about Japan's currency collapsing...

So, seriously, does the entire world really fall apart in a few weeks
just because one nobody company goes bust? Or is there something bigger
going on here?